Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Sunday, December 31, 2006

December 31 - Vista Readyboost

Did Windows Vista's new "Ready Boost" technology make a difference to it's startup speed? Oh yeah... Check this out! When I grab my copy of Vista Ultimate along with my new PC next year, I'll be buying myself 4 different 2GB Mimoco USB drives so I can fully enjoy these speedy benefits. Still don't know what I'm talking about? Check it out for yourself...



And whilst I'm here, I'd like to apologize for not posting these past two days, and I'd love to wish you a very happy new year! May the year 2007 be prosperous for all of us. I know that this last year has been one of the best of my life. Let's see if '07 can match up shall we?

Best of luck,
David Wilkinson (aka. Delta Taph)

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 1:34 pm. 1 comments





1 Comments:

Blogger Timothy Williams said...

Yikes thats fast!

6:45 pm, January 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home