Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Monday, December 04, 2006

December 4 - Google MySpace

Am I the only one to have noticed Google's over increasing grasp over the world of web 2.0 has now finally expanded, reaching as far as MySpace? I've posted the first paragraph of an in-depth article I wrote at Profy. Check it out!

Not that long ago I wrote a post about several changes that were going on at MySpace. Apparently, the Google search bit of my post turned out to be correct, with the website now completely Googlized in the search area. With the $900 million search advertising deal now coming into effect, both sides are feeling the profits roll in. Read more...

Labels:

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 9:28 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home