Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Monday, December 04, 2006

December 4 - Hack-a-dad

Looking for that Dilbert comic strip, I did find a number of funny comics, and a few blogs a long the way. In the end, I was directed back to bLaugh, where I began digging through their archives, I found an old long lost favourite in there. I admit it, it had completely slipped my mind to post it in the first place, but it's nice when big websites make us kids out to be super evil geniuses. One thing that does stand true though, is that the next-generation is eager to make profits and I find that often, bribery is one of the best ways to go about doing so.

A Deal's a Deal

But of course if all else fails, we know how easy Swiss Banks are easy to hack. ;)

Labels: ,

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 8:36 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home