Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

December 5 - MySpace Interview

Getting interviews at MySpace is about as hard as they get, but I got lucky, and internationally aclaimed book seller, Jon Merz was there to give me a hand! Read it!




MySpace. It’s a very large company, but pinning an interview down on a single individual took time. I had to pick someone interesting. I finally decided upon Jon Merz. He’s a writer for MySpace, but not just any old writer. Jon was the first ever hired by the company, and I’m pleased to reveal this interview with him. Read more! Find out what book writers think about Web 2.0 and other wacky things too!

Labels:

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 6:18 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home