Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Decmber 7 - What The Hell Is Web 2.0?

If you're anything like I was when I started blogging, you won't have a clue what Web 2.0 is. Truth be told, 6 months on, after pro-blogging on the subject for what is nearing my third month, I still don't have a clue what it is! So, in my time, I went out my way to produce and extra special post, aiming to tell you exactly what Web 2.0 is. Read it! or the intro below.

Some say Web 2.0 doesn’t have a definition. I disagree. But what the hell is it? The point of this article is to explore just that, and lay the finger on precisely what Web 2.0 is. It’s one thing to write about a subject, but it generally helps to know what you’re writing about! I hope this helps. Read more...


Labels: ,

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 7:34 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home