Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Friday, December 08, 2006

Site News - BBC Interview. Again!

So it appears, that that nice lady called Helen, did indeed mean it when she invited me back to the BBC sometime, for BBC Radio Manchester. I've just got notification from my school, that the head-teacher will be more than happy to write me a letter, excusing me from school on Thursday morning, when the interview is due to take place.

What will I be doing?

Aside from doing my best not to slip up, go 'Errr...' to many times, or cough down the microphone, I'm due to be teaching one of the people from BBC Radio Manchester, exactly how to set up a blog, easily online. To do this, I'll be using blogger. At least, I presume so... I just hope he has a Google Account!

If not, I can always use my own... and with any luck, I'll be able to include a trackback to my own website, henceforth increasing my Technorati ranking! See - I'm clever! =P

Whatever the outcome, I'll have done my best. If you'd like to contact me, or would like to tell me I've won a big prize, or if you want to add me to your spam list (Please, NO! I beg of you!), or if you're from the BBC, and have some more information for me, please send me an e-mail here.

Labels: ,

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 6:18 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home