Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Monday, December 04, 2006

Site News - Erik Schwartz

ErikSchwartz
ErikSchwartz


It was rather nice for me to watch all the new MyBlogLog users view my site last night. On member that caught my eye, was Erik Schwartz. Funnily enough, I'd written a post just yesterday also, mentioning the very guy! Except I wrote this on Profy. Anyhow, I won't deny seeing Erik view my blog was nice.

Who the hell is Erik? He used to be Head Of Entertainment at Yahoo! - So you might appreciate my hype. He was the guy who helped kick of massively popular Yahoo! Games. So yeah, nice to see that the guy read my blog! Pretty cool, huh?

Labels: ,

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 6:35 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home