Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Friday, January 12, 2007

Januart 12 - Wallhogs Sale


Not much to say about this really, except that my good friend, Mark Seremet has, landed himself over $50,000,000 for his startup, Wallhogs, which I reviewed on Profy not all that long ago! Check the deal info... All I can say is that Mark is one smart guy!

He sold his startup for the worth of a quarter of Digg's value. Mark, you never cease to amaze me! Who is Mark? Well, founder of Take Two Interactive. The people who created the legendary Elder Scrolls, and Grand Theft Auto series. You know what I'm talking about now.

Anyhow, Mark was one of the two $500 donators in the Techzi Fundraiser, held the other day. More info on that coming soon... In the mean-time, cheers mate, and good luck!

UPDATE: I feel rather stupid... Wallhogs wasn't sold at all. =P

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 8:27 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home