Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

January 10 - A Whole Lotta Nothing

I was going to refrain from blogging this one, till I came across I day when there was nothing to write about. But with iPhones and such, it doesn't seem that this day will be coming anytime soon, so here it is. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, A Whole Lotta Nothing! Courtesy of bLaugh. As per usual. :D

At a Loss for Words

One thing that really is annoying me, is the use of the GoDaddy logo everywhere on the bLaugh comics these days. Oh well, I can live with them, if only for the sake of a little bit of fun. But thanks to Google's magical, mystical choosing powers, they partnered me up with eNom for the registration of Techzi.net - How thoughtful of them.

Labels: ,

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 4:34 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home