Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Saturday, January 13, 2007

January 13 - Readyboost Optimized USB


A Windows Vista Readboost Optimized USB drive? Count us in. There's un-deniable evidence that the technology works, and is worth it's chips, so anything that can enhance it further is definitely on my must have list.

That said, I'm hoping that a rig with an Intel Core 2 CPU, a Nvidia 8800 GPU and 2GB of high-frequency DDR2 RAM
will hold up Vista nicely anyhow. If not, for $99, I can pick myself up an optimized drive myself. But if I was going to a LAN party, there's another USB drive tailor made for me, and oh! Look! A 16GB drive too. Sweet stuff! Sourced from Gadgetell.

Labels: , , ,

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 8:28 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home