Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

January 16 - Gates Flamer



I dare say that message containing the words 'Apple' and 'Linux' are marked as spam amongst the 620,000 other odd messages he receives every day. Dilbert doesn't care though, and manages to make a very funny scene out of it. But seriously guys... I think Bill Gates is better than he seems.

In other news, Robert Scoble said this about me... '
You write extremely well for a 12-year-old. I was reading your blog and not realizing your age. My son just turned 13 and he doesn’t write this well.' Cool, huh? That said, I turn 13 this coming February. Anyone got any suggestions on what I could ask for? Anyone feel like giving me anything? ;) Feel free to drop me an e-mail at David [at] Techzi [dot] net

Labels: , ,

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 4:54 pm. 1 comments





1 Comments:

Blogger Timothy Williams said...

I'll be 12 and you'll be 13.... Can't wait till February and April.

8:43 pm, January 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home