Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

January 23 - Startup



These past two or three days, I've not had much time for Techzi admittedly. What started off as a wild idea, has really impacted on me, and now I'm taking it as seriously as Techzi. This idea is big. This startup is big. This will be big. If any of you in the magazine/newspaper/printing/publishing industry are interested, let me know who you are, and where you work.

I'm teaming up with some of the biggest names in Blogging for this one. They're attacking my ideas and contributing themselves, and at the moment, it looks great.

By the way, I should really credit Tony Hung for the b5media logo. Don't be getting any ideas from it yet either... Nothing official has been said yet. Kinda... ;)

Labels: , , , ,

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 7:50 pm. 0 comments





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home