Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Friday, January 05, 2007

January 5 - Professional Booger

A rather funny little comic that I ran into over at bLaugh.

Act Like a Professional

I'm kinda worried that my CV/resume will end up looking something like this by the time I'm 18, and looking for a real world job. But hey, who knows? I might never make it away from my monitor. Within 10 years time, I believe blogging will become a part of our lives so much anyway, it'll most certainly be a respected career path, and it's quite possible that University's will be offering causes and diplomas in 'Blogging'.

Labels: ,

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 5:13 pm. 3 comments





3 Comments:

Anonymous mike said...

If you keep up and earn a good reputation, it is possible that you could simply make money on the internet and never have to get a "real world" job.

I would love to be able to say that I could make a living from the internet.

8:22 pm, January 05, 2007  
Anonymous Mona said...

David you are an inspiration. It's funny that I came accross your blog today (problogger.net)because I was just telling my 13 year old daughter that she should start blogging. She didn't want to have anything to do with it. I think it's because I suggested it. I told her if she started now she may be able to generate a good income by the time she is 18. She just gave me a dead stare. Anyway, I will have to tell her about your story. It's possible she might rethink things. Keep up the great work you are doing.

7:07 am, January 06, 2007  
Blogger David said...

Wow Mona! I feel honored! =D

I didn't start to blog for cash though. I started to blog because I was passionate about technology, and simply wanted to share my views on it.

Still. If you can make some extra cash to fund Uni, why not?

8:08 am, January 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home