Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

=O Dude...

I've never spoken like this on my blog, but... DUDE!

I've just received a VERY large donation to my ChipIn fund. $500! Far beyond anything I'd expected to get! It's all down to my good friend Mark Seremet from Repliqa.com!

Good grief... This is NOT a joke. I've just received (as I write this!) another donation of $500. This one from my other close friend, Michael Cheney! This is mad... This is superb!


links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 4:03 pm. 6 comments





6 Comments:

Blogger Timothy Williams said...

Your Joking! I have a cool USB missile launcher to celebrate!

Dances around!

6:57 pm, January 03, 2007  
Blogger David said...

Dude... No joke! It's brilliant though!

Say... Will you be doing another video review of the missile launcher. Attack your brother with it and post the assassination onto the blog for our pleasure.

7:01 pm, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Timothy Williams said...

I'll do a video alright. And guess what? I'm using my webcam to aim! The wecam has been selotaped to the back of it. I've managed to perfect the aim.

It was only 5 Quid form M&S!

I love it!

9:17 pm, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Timothy Williams said...

I have just had the most brilliant idea!
The program, well I could intergrate my webcam thing in the middle, that would be uber cool. Hust how would I do it though. H'm....

9:18 pm, January 03, 2007  
Anonymous Darren Rowse said...

Congratulations David. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the cash! :-)h

11:27 pm, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Nicky said...

Hey David -

I just caught info about your blog from problogger.net
and just had to pop on over tand take a look for myself! I think my 14 year old and 11 year old could learn a thing or 3 from you guys! Good Luck!

8:32 am, January 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home