Send As SMS
Send As SMS

Thursday, February 01, 2007

February 1 - Vista Ultimate



I'm all over Vista Ultimate, but I can't help laughing at this great cartoon I spotted on Nate's spiffy new blog. Check it out, and while you're there, let him know that I sent you. ;) Through Nate, I've recently uncovered a whole load of new sites, The Daily Domainer included!

Nate has an interesting blog, which regularly covers everything from cars, domains and entrepreneurship to Macs & prioritizing your online life. Recently, Nate quite his job at Apple, and in the space of one week, has earned the same amount he would have made working there! Who said self-employment sucked? That's the net for you!


Labels: , , ,

links to this post

  Digg | Permalink | Posted by Davidat 7:52 pm. 3 comments





3 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

Hey David! Thanks for the plug! My blog covers a lot of different topics - mainly my online businesses and domain investing. Sweet cars though, too!

8:07 pm, February 01, 2007  
Blogger David said...

Haha! Sweet cars indeed. How muc hwas that last one? $8,000,000 or something? ;)

8:21 pm, February 01, 2007  
Blogger Paddy Tan - BAK2u.com said...

Mac OSX! hahaha! that is a good one!

2:10 am, February 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home